Thursday, July 3, 2008

Specially dedicated to My Sayang......

Where do I start, there’s so much to say,
there’s simply no one like you!
I love you so much for the person you are,
and for all the things that you do.
We have some history, don’t we;
in fact, a book we could pen.
How did we get so lucky,
to be best friends and lovers, too?
It means so very much to me
to share this life with you.
Running at a minute’s notice,
putting your own needs on the shelf.
I admire you for your loyalty to the moms
in their time of need.
I know there’s never enough time there;
I wish it wasn’t that way.
But, life calls with all of its duties,
yet for me, one thing remains true:
It matters not where I am on this earth,
as long as I’m with you.
To look at you, no one would know
you’re just a big “Teddy Bear”.
To know you is to love you,
and I’m the lucky one.
‘Cause you’re there for me,
come rain or come shine,
when all is said and done!

~I LOVE YOU SAYANG ~





0 comments: